Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One Week Away...

So this time next week I will sailing on the Rhine River looking at castles drinking wine and eating great food. Sorry to rub it in guys ;) We leave Monday around 11:30 from Chicago O'Hare which means that we're going to have get up and leave Milwaukee around 7:00. Luckily we have a lot of traveling so I can sleep a lot. I am a fortunate person that when I'm on a plane I usually fall asleep as soon as it's in the air. There are a lot of last minute things being done. Yesterday I went to the doctor to get new Epipens (i'm allergic to beesting for those who didn't know) just in case. I dont want to get stung over there and be completely screwed. We have rented a lot of books from the library and since we can't take them with us we are just going to make copies of sections that we want so it's less books we have to bring. Its a good idea to bring as few books as possible. I'm bringing my Europe on a budget book and maybe one other that's an all around book that I can get a lot of information out of. The most important thing I'm bringing is I think the eurail train timetable. Its a book completely full of train schedules so it will be easier to determine which trains I can take. I can't believe its already here. This is an experience of a lifetime and I hope that I can really enjoy everything I can out of it :).

"the best has yet to come" ~DMB~

No comments:

Post a Comment