It starts tomorrow, @ 5 am. Oh Joy. We're taking the bus to O'Hare at 6:20 am which will get us to the airport around 8:00ish. That gives us 3 hours before out flight leaves to Charlotte (??). I'm not sure if I want to stay up all night or not. I normally don't go to bed until around 3 am anyway so I figure I should just stay up the extra 2 hours. I will probably just see how I feel as the night goes on.
Today I went to the bookstore and picked up Catch-22 and Choke. I wanted to have 2 books to read while I'm there so hopefully they'll last. I've downloaded god knows how many movies and new music to add to my ipod. Thank god for those because I think I would be lost w/o them. I bought so many travel size things (shampoo, hairspray etc) it's kinda cute how little they are. Passports were brought out today and I will go through one last check of everything before I go to bed tonight.
I want to thank everyone for the well wishes on my trip. You all have ben amazing with ideas and tips about where and what I should do. So much support from so many of my closest friends. I love you all dearly and can't wait to keep you updated on my travels. Feel free to email me whenever you want just know I may not get back to you. NO PHONE CALLS OR TXTS PLEASE. I will not be turning my phone back on until Aug 31st when I land in LaGuardia. I do have a few phone cards that I will be bringing so maybe you'll get a surprise phone call ;).
I love you all.
"Don't burn the day away..." ~DMB~
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment