My alarm is set for 4:55 am. I'm still awake at 2:55 am. is it worth it to just stay up all night or should i sleep for 2 hours? I don't want to be so groggy tomorrow that I can't function, but then I do have a ridiculous amount of flying to sleep. And unlike a lot of people, I sleep really well on planes, esp w/ my sweet blow up neck pillow. I've been finding myself thinking about a lot of random things about my trip: What kind of movies are they going to show on the plane? Can we get free cocktails? Am I going to really enjoy the French and Italian wine? Will I be able to figure out the trains? And many other random thoughtss as I sit here at 3 am wondering what this trip will bring.
This is easily the best experience I will have in my life (for now at least) and I can't wait to enjoy every waking (and sleeping) minute of it. I hope you all enjoy my updates on my travels and I'll do my best to keep everything updated as much as possible.
"dancing w/ the Devil round the fire..." ~DMB- Cornbread~
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The taquitos I eat for dinner tonight will be in honor of the beginning of your trip.
ReplyDeleteToo bad you aren't going to Mexico or else this just might make sense.