So 2 days ago i traveled from Firenze to Nice and the train ride was beautiful. The entire trip was along the Mediterranean coast... just gorgeous. I got into Nice around 5:00 and the only thing I wanted to do was go to the beach, so obviously I did. the water there is incredible.
Yesterday I took the train from Nice to Avignon and then onto Arles, when I got to Avignon I went to the ticket windows to try and get a train to Barcelona... turns out i can go there but i cant get back. They said my only option was a train to Paris on Tuesday night which doesnt get me there until 10 pm with no place to stay tuesday night in Paris or monday night. So freaking out I went onto Arles and luckily I was able to get an extra night here but still no other solution on what to do for the rest of my trip.
Ive decided to hopefully get on an earlier train to Paris on Tuesday from Arles that way I can get to normandy beaches on tuesday afternoon and stay until thursday then head back to Switzerland before heading to frankfurt on sunday.
This is the part of the trip I was dreading when everything would kind of go wrong and make everything so much harder to figure out.
Arles is beautiful and I had some incredible mussels for dinner last night so now im going to figure out what to do about getting to paris on tuesday and hopefully everything will fall into place. oh and btw my mom rocks.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment